Monday, December 8, 2008

PLN 14: Dog Freezes to sidewalk

In the article I read off of AOL, I read about another cruel person that left his dog outside in single digit temperatures, and it froze to the sidewalk. Luckily the dog was “morbidly obese” says the Sheboygan County Humane Society, or it would have frozen to death. The 59 year old owner was arrested for suspision of animal neglect, the owner said that she tried to get the dog inside but couldn’t and she kept checking every few hours. To me that sounds rediculous and total “B.S” but she was let off according to the article with only getting arrested, personally I think she should have been charged. This could relate to my life because, this article tells me how I might see some weird stuff in life, and that I need to keep my eyes open for stuff like that, because some people are just too cruel to do easy things, how hard is it to let the dog in? It’s really not that hard at all, and even if it is hard, she should have gone to get the dog anyways.

No comments: