Thursday, February 5, 2009

PLN of choice

A women in South Korea failed her driving test 771 times, and shes been trying every single day since 2005 and has yet to try it the 772nd time. The reason I picked this topic, is because I recently got my permit, and I passed the test my first time trying it, and got 100%. I really don’t see how a driving test could be that hard. Seriously if she has failed that many times, shes obviously not going to be a very good driver. I’m just glad that I don’t live anywhere near her, because if one day she passed by maybe one point, and got her license, she would probably be a wreckless driver, and might eventually cause fatal accident, and end up killing people. This relates to me because it makes you think about people that are driving next to you when you’re on the road that might have passed the test by maybe one point, that’s just kind of scary.

No comments: